The ISJ’s letter to H.E. Herman Van Rompuy, the President of the European Council, for the follow up with the European Union Countries which recommended to Pakistan in the UPR (2012) for improving the state of human rights in Pakistan. Mr President may urge the member countries to follow up on the current government in thier biletral talks. Pakistan. Please find the letter at: UPR recommendations follow up letter to the President of the European Council by the ISJ Pakistan
Latest NewsView All
- Pakistan: Bonded Labourers released and escaped in 15 years
February 17, 2016
- In Pakistan, sharp decrease in bonded labourers’ release in...
February 13, 2016
- ISJ welcomes submission of the 5th periodic CRC report by...
August 19, 2015
- Nikah Registrars are making money by solemnizing child...
December 31, 2014
- ISJ welcomes SC of Pakistan’s polio intervention for...
November 25, 2014
- 2 years passed to Pakistan’s UPR review: Poor progress
November 6, 2014
- IMF, WB & Industrial countries should wave off...
August 7, 2014
- IMF pushing countries to burden poor with more taxes
August 3, 2014
- Since 2004 school building exists but without education in a...
July 10, 2014
- ISJ welcomes establishment of Sindh Human Rights Commission
May 28, 2014
- Tax exemption on educational products in Pakistan
May 26, 2014
- Deplorable rights of labourers in 2013 in Pakistan
May 1, 2014
- In 12 years, 24725 cases of child sexual abuse reported in...
April 17, 2014
- 29th slave child reported dead: nobody’s problem, no...
February 14, 2014
- 13 rescued after 10-year forced labour in Punjab Pakistan
February 13, 2014